Friday 7 August 2020

Fighter Planes

Hey everyone! Today I'm back with my August inspiration for Creative Fingers Challenge Blog. This months challenge is running for four weeks instead of our normal two weeks. So why not check it out and try your luck. Your allowed double the entries and we have two great prizes up for grabs. For my inspiration I decided to use this awesome fighter planes card kit from Craftsuprint. It's a decoupage kit and looks amazing when finished. 


I started by downloading the kit and printed out the three pages on to plain white card. Using my scissors I cut out the front, insert and decoupaged pieces out. For my card base I used a 8x8 inch deckled edge card blank. Then I measured out a piece of black matting at 18.5cm by 18.5cms. Using my scissors I cut it out then used double sided tape to secure it to my card blank.

 Then using more double sided tape I secured my plane topper on to my black matting. I stuck double sided sticky pads on to all of my planes pieces. Starting with the largest pieces and ending with the smallest I stuck all of my plane pieces on to my topper. To finish the front off I stuck the 'Happy Fathers Day' sentiment in to the top right hand corner using more sticky pads. 


For the inside of my card I measured another piece of black matting at 18.5 by 18.5cms. I again cut it out with my scissors and used double sided tape to secure it to the inside of my card. Then I used more double sided tape to secure my insert to my black matting. That's it! I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for looking!


Supplies used to make this card - 


I am entering this card in to the following challenges - 






10 comments:

  1. Stunning cards! I just love how you colored the planes! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those image make a super masculine card, many hanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice masculine card, the colors and matting look great. Thank you for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really super set, great images, colours and background, makes a great male card. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the image is great! Perfect for the guys!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great colors and coloring! My husband loves planes...perfect for anyone who loves flying! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Card! that image is great! Thank you for joining us at LPCF - Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Fathers Day card is beautiful. It could be used for Veterns Day also. Very well done! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome card! CONGRATULATIONS you are our re-drawn winner at Penny's for challenge 477 https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/09/pennys-challenge-479-winner-top-3-plus.html :)

    ReplyDelete

Fighter Planes

Hey everyone! Today I'm back with my August inspiration for Creative Fingers Challenge Blog . This months challenge is running for four ...